- Provides continuous, accurate heart rate to keep
your fitness training simple
- Smart Calorie feature uses your personal data
to provide accurate calories burned
- Includes heart rate chest strap made of soft fabric
material that adapts to your body shape.
Requires and includes chest strap for
accurate heart rate
- User replaceable battery and water resistant (30m)
- Connects with compatible gym equipment using GymLink
FT4 Heart Rate Monitor
The FT4 heart rate monitor helps you exercise smarter with its easy-to-use heart rate based features. Perfect for active exercisers who want to track their intensity and calories burned during any activity. Please refer the User Manual for more information.
Continuously displays your real-time heart rate during exercise. With this information you can gauge your intensity and stay within your target zone to maximize your workout. It’s like a personal trainer on your wrist telling you when to slow down or speed up.
Accurate Calorie Burn
Tracks your intensity and calories burned during any activity, even playing with children and swimming.
Stay Motivated and Reach Your Fitness Goals
Removes the guess work from your workout. After each workout, the FT4 will display a training summary with your average and max heart rate and calories burned. In addition, it keeps track of your last ten workouts so you can see your fitness improvements and stay motivated to reach your goals.
• Continuous, accurate heart rate
• Average and maximum heart rate of training
• Automatic age-based target zone – bpm / %
• Smart Calorie feature uses your personal data to provide accurate calories burned
• Includes heart rate chest strap made of soft fabric material that adapts to your body shape. Requires and includes chest strap for accurate heart rate
• 10 training files (with summaries and totals)
• User replaceable battery and water resistant (30m)
• Suitable for swimming
• Connects with compatible gym equipment using GymLink (5kHz coded transmission)
• Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
In The Box
FT4 heart rate monitor
H1 heart rate sensor
FT4 Getting Started Guide
Easy to Use
1) Enter basic settings
2) Thoroughly moisten the H1 heart rate chest strap with water, snap on the transmitter and wrap around your chest
3) Start your workout. * Tip: it is best to stand away from others when starting the heart rate monitor.
4) To extend the battery life of your H1 chest strap transmitter be sure to detach the sensor from the chest strap and rinse after each use